Certification: Certified Functional Continuity Professional (CFCP)
The Certified Functional Continuity Professional is for those in our industry with a specific skill or focus. These individuals have demonstrated knowledge and skill in business continuity within a very narrow scope. An example of this would be an expert in IT recovery, application testing or BIAs.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 1 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher and has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years, or requires obtaining a ‘core’ level certification from the same organization.