Certification: Certified Cyber Resilience Professional (CCRP)
The Certified Cyber Resilience Professional (CCRP) is an innovative, completely unique credential identifying Cyber Resilience Professionals. An emerging and in-demand skill set, cyber resilience marries cybersecurity and business continuity to create an environment in which both disciplines work together to maximize effectiveness and protect the organization from cyber threats. The requirements to be a CCRP include significant business continuity and cybersecurity knowledge and experience, as well as an extensive understanding of how these disciplines must work together to achieve true cyber resilience.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 1 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher and has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years, or requires obtaining a ‘core’ level certification from the same organization.