Certification: Associate Healthcare Provider Continuity Professional (AHPCP)
The AHPCP level is for individuals with less than two years of industry experience with minimum knowledge in business continuity management, and have successfully passed the Healthcare Examination. It is for professionals with limited knowledge of healthcare business continuity, but who have not yet gained the necessary experience for advanced certification. This certification designation also targets interested individuals who have expertise in a health-related field e.g. hospitals, the healthcare system, public health agencies or health insurance companies.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 1 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
- The certification does not have a minimum education level or has an education level below a two-year Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree and the certification does not have a minimum requirement for work experience or requires two or less years of work experience.
- The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher, but has a work experience requirement of less than 2 years of work experience.
- The certification has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years but does not require a two-year Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree.