Certification: Certified Healthcare Provider Continuity Professional (CHPCP)
CHPCP certification is for individuals who have demonstrated knowledge and working experience in the healthcare business continuity planning. Qualified applicants should have more than two (2) years of experience. Must be able to demonstrate specific and practical experience in at least five (5) of the subject matter areas of the Professional Practices. To maintain the credential, the professional is required to make an ongoing commitment to continuing education and industry activities.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 1 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher and has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years, or requires obtaining a ‘core’ level certification from the same organization.