Certification: Certified Irrigation Designer - Agriculture (CID-AG)
The certified irrigation designer is a professional who prepares irrigation designs. The CID-Ag evaluates site conditions and determines net irrigation requirements based on the needs of the project. The designer selects the most effective irrigation equipment and design methods. The objective of a CID-Ag is to establish specifications and design drawings for the construction of an irrigation project. There are two exams required to become a CID-Ag.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 2 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
The certification corresponds to a specialty within a recognized occupation. For example, Oncology Nurse and Pediatric Nurse are specialties within the nursing field, so Certified Oncology Nurse and Certified Pediatric Nurse would be classified as specialty certifications.