Certification: Chartered Realty Investor (CRI)
The CRI Designation is the foundation for any dedicated commercial real estate professional. The designation certifies a charter holder's ethics-based competency and their broad understanding of the major components of real estate investing including property issues and due diligence; analysis and valuation; underwriting, legal issues and capital market investments; CMBS and asset management.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 2 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?