Certification: Oracle Risk Management Cloud 2021 Certified Implementation Specialist Certification (1Z0-1058-20)
An Oracle Risk Management Cloud Service 2021 Certified Implementation Specialist has demonstrated the knowledge required to gather implementation requirements for Risk Management, including Financial Reporting Compliance implementation, performing initial configuration and data migration, configuring security, and managing Objects, Assessments, and Issues. They can also perform Advanced Controls Configuration including Advanced Access and Financial Controls. Up-to-date training and field experience are recommended.
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 1 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
A product/equipment certification tests for knowledge about the use of proprietary software or hardware products. This classification is used primarily for computer-related companies such as IBM, CISCO, HP, etc.