Certification: Registered Industrial Hygiene Professional (RIHP)
The Registered Industrial Hygiene Professional is a program designed to credential professionals responsible for investigating, examining and providing information to control and prevent potentially harmful conditions in the workplace, development of techniques to anticipate and control dangerous situations and participating in the development of regulations, on the government or state level, to ensure workplace and community safety.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 1 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher and has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years, or requires obtaining a ‘core’ level certification from the same organization.