Certification: Certified Value Specialist (CVS)
Certified Value Specialist (CVS) is the highest level of certification attainable through SAVE International. Designation is reserved for VM practitioners, VM Program Managers, and VM Academia, who have demonstrated expert level experience and knowledge in the practice of the value methodology.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 4 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
The certification corresponds to a specialty within a recognized occupation. For example, Oncology Nurse and Pediatric Nurse are specialties within the nursing field, so Certified Oncology Nurse and Certified Pediatric Nurse would be classified as specialty certifications.