Certification: Construction Craft Laborer
13614 Progress Boulevard, Alachua, FL 32615
This curriculum introduces the trainee to a variety of trades, including carpentry, masonry, ironworking, electrical, welding, heavy equipment, and cranes. Upon completion of this two-level course the trainee will have the basic knowledge needed on any job site. The Construction Craft Laborer curriculum covers such subjects as Site Layout, Reinforcing Concrete, and Electrical Safety.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- The certification does not have a minimum education level or has an education level below a two-year Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree and the certification does not have a minimum requirement for work experience or requires two or less years of work experience.
- The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher, but has a work experience requirement of less than 2 years of work experience.
- The certification has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years but does not require a two-year Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree.
- This certification is related to the Job Corps training program.