Certification: Heartsaver First Aid
The Heartsaver First Aid course trains participants first aid basics for the most common first aid emergencies, including how to recognize them, how to call for help, and how to perform lifesaving skills. Reflects science and education from the American Heart Association Guidelines Update for CPR and Emergency Cardiovascular Care (ECC) and the 2015 AHA/Red Cross Guidelines for First Aid.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 2 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
A skill certification tests for basic skills and may or may not be related to a product. Examples of a skill certification would be CPR certification or word processing fundamentals certification.
- This certification is related to the Job Corps training program.