Certification: Certified Packaging Professional (CPP)
Only current IoPP members may apply for accreditation and recognition as a Certified Packaging Professional. Currently, a candidate is qualified to begin the process if he/she has six years experience in packaging or a closely related technical discipline. The six year requirement can be made up in the following ways: Six years actual work experience, or; a four-year college degree from a packaging school plus two years work experience, or a four-year college degree from a packaging school, plus one year for Masters Degree, plus one year actual work experience.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Either training or work experience required, but not both?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 5 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher and has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years, or requires obtaining a ‘core’ level certification from the same organization.
- This certification is related to military occupational specialties.