Certification: Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act (HIPAA)
Our Individual Training is for a single individual looking to obtain their HIPAA Awareness training certification (and optionally their HIPAA Security training certification) to satisfy the training requirement under HIPAA and to provide to an employer/organization as proof of training before they can allow you access to their patients' health information.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 2 Year(s)
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- The certification does not have a minimum education level or has an education level below a two-year Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree and the certification does not have a minimum requirement for work experience or requires two or less years of work experience.
- The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher, but has a work experience requirement of less than 2 years of work experience.
- The certification has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years but does not require a two-year Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree.
- This certification is related to the Job Corps training program.