Certification: Global Mobility Specialist (GMS)
The purpose of Worldwide ERC's Certified Relocation Professional certification is to encourage members working in specific aspects of employee relocation to gain extensive and useful knowledge of all aspects of employee relocation. A major purpose of this certification is the achievement of a common and universal understanding of the entire employee relocation field and recognition of those professionals who demonstrate mastery.
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 3 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
- The certification does not have a minimum education level or has an education level below a two-year Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree and the certification does not have a minimum requirement for work experience or requires two or less years of work experience.
- The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher, but has a work experience requirement of less than 2 years of work experience.
- The certification has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years but does not require a two-year Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree.