Certification: Certified Landscape Water Managers (CLWM)
Certified landscape water managers evaluate, operate, manage and improve landscape irrigation systems to achieve the highest level of water conservation possible. <br>CLWMs:<br>Evaluate site conditions and determine water availability and use requirements. <br>Have working knowledge of general irrigation theory, including hydraulics, soil-plant-water relationships, water requirements and electricity principles. <br>Understand irrigation equipment selection, use, restrictions and installation methods. <br>Identify and implement system upgrades and modifications, and manage the control system to provide the most efficient irrigation possible. <br>Provide direction to the end user on system use, scheduling, maintenance and water conservation.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 2 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
The certification corresponds to a specialty within a recognized occupation. For example, Oncology Nurse and Pediatric Nurse are specialties within the nursing field, so Certified Oncology Nurse and Certified Pediatric Nurse would be classified as specialty certifications.
- This certification is related to military occupational specialties.