Certification: HDI Support Center Manager (HDI-SCM)
This certification verifies that the support center manager possesses the knowledge of best and common practices necessary to successfully manage the operational and tactical components of a support organization while strategically aligning with the needs of the business.
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 2 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
All HDI certification exams are available in the HDI Learning Center. These exams are delivered online, providing flexibility in scheduling, and they are accessible through any internet connection. Once registered for an online exam, a student will have up to twelve weeks to take the exam.
The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher and has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years, or requires obtaining a ‘core’ level certification from the same organization.
- This certification is related to military occupational specialties.