Certification: Certified Disability Management Specialist (CDMS)
1835 Rohlwing Road, Suite E, Rolling Meadows, IL 60008
A CDMS designation communicates professional credibility. Your credential: <br> - Validates specialized knowledge of disability management through examination <br> - Verifies requisite levels of education and experience <br> - Demonstrates commitment to upgrading skills <br> - Requires adherence to a code of professional conduct.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 5 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
The certification corresponds to a specialty within a recognized occupation. For example, Oncology Nurse and Pediatric Nurse are specialties within the nursing field, so Certified Oncology Nurse and Certified Pediatric Nurse would be classified as specialty certifications.
- This certification is accredited by the National Commission for Certifying Agencies (NCCA).
- This certification is related to military occupational specialties.