Certification: Board Certified in Biofeedback (BCB)
Biofeedback certification includes peripheral modalities such as EMG, temperature skin conductance, HRV, respiration training, and an introduction to neurofeedback. This certification is open to professionals from clinical health care areas including, but not limited to, psychology, nursing (includes all licensed RNs), counseling, and therapy who hold a degree from a regionally-accredited academic institution (an Accredited Institution of Postsecondary Education as determined by the American Council on Education).
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 4 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
The certification corresponds to a specialty within a recognized occupation. For example, Oncology Nurse and Pediatric Nurse are specialties within the nursing field, so Certified Oncology Nurse and Certified Pediatric Nurse would be classified as specialty certifications.