Certification: Certification in Long Term Care (CLTC)
Certification for Long-Term Care (CLTC) educates professionals in the fields of insurance, financial services, law and accounting about the severe consequences a need for care over an extended period of years would have, not on their client, but on the emotional, physical and financial wellbeing of those the client loves.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
- The certification does not have a minimum education level or has an education level below a two-year Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree and the certification does not have a minimum requirement for work experience or requires two or less years of work experience.
- The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher, but has a work experience requirement of less than 2 years of work experience.
- The certification has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years but does not require a two-year Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree.