Certification: GIAC Systems and Network Auditor (GSNA)
The GIAC Systems and Network Auditor (GSNA) certification validates a practitioner's ability to apply basic risk analysis techniques and to conduct technical audits of essential information systems. GSNA certification holders have demonstrated knowledge of network, perimeter, and application auditing as well as risk assessment and reporting.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 4 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher and has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years, or requires obtaining a ‘core’ level certification from the same organization.
- This certification is related to military occupational specialties.