Certification: Certified Auto Glass Technician (AGT)
The Auto Glass Safety Council's Certified Auto Glass Technician certification examination is an online examination consisting of 70 multiple choice questions; allowing 90 seconds per question to answer. Requirements: knowledge in OSHA regulations, all types of auto glass replacement, NAGS and custom cut laminated glass parts will help in taking the examination.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Either training or work experience required, but not both?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 3 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- The certification does not have a minimum education level or has an education level below a two-year Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree and the certification does not have a minimum requirement for work experience or requires two or less years of work experience.
- The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher, but has a work experience requirement of less than 2 years of work experience.
- The certification has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years but does not require a two-year Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree.
- This certification is related to military occupational specialties.