Certification: Certified Advanced Social Work Case Manager (C-ASWCM)
Social work case managers address the individual client's biopsychosocial statue as well as the state of the social system in which case management operates. They have a strong focus on client and system strengths and the development of self-care skills that go beyond the disease and symptom focus of the medical model.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Either training or work experience required, but not both?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 2 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher and has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years, or requires obtaining a ‘core’ level certification from the same organization.