Certification: Certified Indoor Air Quality Manager (CIAQM)
This specialty certification tests for an individual's basic knowledge of how to properly sample, analyze, and remediate indoor air quality problems, including molds, fungus, asbestos, radon, sick building syndrome and ventilation system related design matters.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Either training or work experience required, but not both?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 1 Year(s)
The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher and has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years, or requires obtaining a ‘core’ level certification from the same organization.
- This certification is related to military occupational specialties.