Certification: Certified Welding Supervisor
Welding Supervisors can make a valuable contribution to the four most important metrics in welding operations: quality, cost, productivity and safety. <br>The AWS Certified Welding Supervisor program was created to offer welding supervisors and their companies the opportunity to put the welding supervisor in a support position for the welders, making them the most productive and best they can be. This innovative program identifies a body of knowledge all welding supervisors should know and understand in order to increase productivity and improve weld quality. <br>The curriculum has been designed to benefit welding supervisors and others in your company, such as those involved in management, engineering, design, and purchasing.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 3 Year(s)
- The certification does not have a minimum education level or has an education level below a two-year Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree and the certification does not have a minimum requirement for work experience or requires two or less years of work experience.
- The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher, but has a work experience requirement of less than 2 years of work experience.
- The certification has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years but does not require a two-year Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree.
- This certification is related to military occupational specialties.
- This certification is third-party industry-endorsed.