Certification: Certified Professional in Talent Development (CPTD)
The Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP) offered by the ASTD Certification Institute offers workplace learning and performance (WLP) professions an opportunity to enhance credibility and prove value in an increasingly competitive marketplace.<br>The ASTD is pleased to announce the operational launch of the CPLP credential in 2006. This is a broad-based credential for the learning and performance professional. It covers nine areas of expertise as defined by the ASTD Competency Model, which are: Designing Learning, Improving Human Performance, Delivering Training, Measuring and Evaluating, Faclitating Organizational Change, Managing the Learning Function, Coaching, Managing Organizational Knowledge, and Career Planning and Talent Managment.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 3 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
- The certification does not have a minimum education level or has an education level below a two-year Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree and the certification does not have a minimum requirement for work experience or requires two or less years of work experience.
- The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher, but has a work experience requirement of less than 2 years of work experience.
- The certification has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years but does not require a two-year Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree.
- This certification is related to military occupational specialties.