Certification: Certified International Trade Marketing Specialist (CITMS)
An individual earning the esteemed distinction of Certified International Trade Marketing Specialist® (CITMS®) has met the international trade industry's highest professional standard in the area of marketing and or sales. This individual, having demonstrated mastery of the requisite IIEI Bodies of Knowledge associated with this specialty by passing a rigorous Program of Study, and having successfully passed the appropriate industry examination process, will be awarded this prestigious industry title and designation.professional standard in the area of marketing and or sales.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Either training or work experience required, but not both?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 5 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
The certification corresponds to a specialty within a recognized occupation. For example, Oncology Nurse and Pediatric Nurse are specialties within the nursing field, so Certified Oncology Nurse and Certified Pediatric Nurse would be classified as specialty certifications.