Certification: Economic Development Finance Professional (EDFP)
In NDC's EDFP Certification Program you will build the capacity to translate development opportunities into results for their communities. You will learn from the real world examples of NDC course instructors. In addition to lessons drawn from real projects, you will learn through hands-on exercises.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Either training or work experience required, but not both?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- The certification does not have a minimum education level or has an education level below a two-year Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree and the certification does not have a minimum requirement for work experience or requires two or less years of work experience.
- The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher, but has a work experience requirement of less than 2 years of work experience.
- The certification has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years but does not require a two-year Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree.