Certification: HDI Certified Support Center Team Lead (HDI-SCTL)
This certification verifies that support professionals in a team lead or supervisor role possess the fundamental management and leadership skills necessary to provide operational support to the organization and the coaching skills to promote staff development.
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 2 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
All HDI certification exams are available in the HDI Learning Center. These exams are delivered online, providing flexibility in scheduling, and they are accessible through any internet connection. Once registered for an online exam, a student will have up to twelve weeks to take the exam.
- The certification does not have a minimum education level or has an education level below a two-year Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree and the certification does not have a minimum requirement for work experience or requires two or less years of work experience.
- The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher, but has a work experience requirement of less than 2 years of work experience.
- The certification has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years but does not require a two-year Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree.