Certification: Certified Laser Safety Officer (Medical) (CLSO/M)
NCLE National Laser Certification indicates a base level of academic competency in operating medical laser equipment in a safe manner, by indicating a working knowledge of the basic underlying physical principles and safety involved with medical laser systems, by the holder of the NCLE Laser Certified designation.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 3 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
The certification corresponds to a specialty within a recognized occupation. For example, Oncology Nurse and Pediatric Nurse are specialties within the nursing field, so Certified Oncology Nurse and Certified Pediatric Nurse would be classified as specialty certifications.