Certification: Line and Antenna Sweeping (LAS)
This frequency domain reflectometer (FDR) certification includes a hands-on testing and verification of line and antenna sweeping skills using modern FDR equipment, as well as a written exam. The LAS is a stand-alone certification, but it can be used as a Journeyman CET option when the Associate, or basic electronics, is also passed. The written exam must be passed with a score of 75% or higher.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 4 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- The certification does not have a minimum education level or has an education level below a two-year Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree and the certification does not have a minimum requirement for work experience or requires two or less years of work experience.
- The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher, but has a work experience requirement of less than 2 years of work experience.
- The certification has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years but does not require a two-year Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree.
- This certification is related to military occupational specialties.