Certification: Certified Tree Worker Aerial Lift Specialist
Credential holders have a minimum of 18 months experience in arboriculture and at least 6 months of experience in the operation of an aerial lift device. The exam includes equipment knowledge, ability to operate an aerial lift, maneuvering effectively in and around the tree, knowledge of frequently used knots, and inspection of work gear, all with a high regard for safety.They must pass a knowledge exam and a skills exam conducted by trained evaluators.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 3 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
The certification corresponds to a specialty within a recognized occupation. For example, Oncology Nurse and Pediatric Nurse are specialties within the nursing field, so Certified Oncology Nurse and Certified Pediatric Nurse would be classified as specialty certifications.