Certification: Certified Merger and Acquisition Advisor (CM&AA)
Advanced professional credential for business advisory professionals, including CPAs, CFAs,and attorneys. Goals are to:Maintain the highest recognized standards for financial advisor and transaction excellence <br>Advance professional and financial goals and those of your clients <br>Provide a benchmark for professional achievement within the large and highly fragmented marketplace of corporate advisor and transaction services.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher and has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years, or requires obtaining a ‘core’ level certification from the same organization.