Certification: WSO - Certified Safety Manager (Construction) (WSO)
Is very similar to the regular WSO-CSM, however the WSO has reached out to the construction industry with this certification to provide credentialing for those with accumulated years of safety experience in this highly specialized field. The WSO-CSM for Construction exam is specifically designed for construction work rather than predominantly General Industry and Maintenance, covered by/under the WSO-CSM.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 3 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
The certification corresponds to a specialty within a recognized occupation. For example, Oncology Nurse and Pediatric Nurse are specialties within the nursing field, so Certified Oncology Nurse and Certified Pediatric Nurse would be classified as specialty certifications.