Certification: PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI)
PMI's Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)® credential is a response to project management's increasing growth, complexity and diversity. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMI-RMP® fills the need for a specialist role in project risk management. It recognizes your unique expertise and competency in assessing and identifying project risks, mitigating threats and capitalizing on opportunities, while still possessing a baseline knowledge and practical application in all areas of project management.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 3 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
Third Party Exam Center
All PMI computer-based exams are offered at all Prometric Testing Centers worldwide. You can check for locations on Prometric's website but you will need to have submitted your certification fees and received your examination scheduling instructions in order to schedule an exam appointment.
The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher and has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years, or requires obtaining a ‘core’ level certification from the same organization.
- This certification is related to military occupational specialties.