Certification: Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher and has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years, or requires obtaining a ‘core’ level certification from the same organization.
- This certification is considered in demand.
- This certification is related to military occupational specialties.