Certification: Certified Auto Glass Master
The Auto Glass Safety Council's Certified Master Auto Glass Technician certification examination is an online examination consisting of 50 multiple choice questions; allowing 90 seconds per question to answer. Must have experience and knowledge in: OSHA required employee safety regulations; custom cutting and finishing of automotive laminated glass; intermediate level automotive electrical testing and troubleshooting procedures and equipment; OEM sunroof repair and replacement techniques; advanced wind noise and water leak diagnosis and repair; current standards and regulations that apply to the auto glass industry. To be eligible for this exam, it is required to have 3+ years in the auto glass industry and have passed the Certified Auto Glass Technician examination.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 2 Year(s)
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher and has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years, or requires obtaining a ‘core’ level certification from the same organization.
- This certification is related to military occupational specialties.