Certification: Associate Professional Risk Manager (APRM)
400 Washington Street Northfield, MN 55057
The Associate Professional Risk Manager (Associate PRM) is a PRMIA certificate program intended for staff entering the risk management profession, or those who interface with risk management disciplines on a regular basis, such as auditing, accounting, legal, and systems development personnel who want to understand fundamental risk management methods and practices. Designed to be mathematically and theoretically less detailed than the Professional Risk Manager (PRM™) certification, the new program will cover the core concepts allowing non-specialists to interpret risk management information and reports, make critical assessments and evaluate the implications and the limitations of such results.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- The certification does not have a minimum education level or has an education level below a two-year Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree and the certification does not have a minimum requirement for work experience or requires two or less years of work experience.
- The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher, but has a work experience requirement of less than 2 years of work experience.
- The certification has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years but does not require a two-year Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree.