Certification: Certified Tour Professional (CTP)
Packaged travel professionals who obtain, and maintain, their CTP designation demonstrate to the industry that they are experienced, knowledgeable and motivated professionals who care about the industry and the colleagues with whom they work. The CTP is considered the hallmark of professional competency and excellence in the packaged travel industry.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 5 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher and has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years, or requires obtaining a ‘core’ level certification from the same organization.