Certification: Certified Destination Marketing Executive (CDME)
Recognized by the DMO industry as its highest educational achievement, CDME is an advanced educational program for veteran and career-minded DMO executives looking for senior-level professional development courses. The focus of the program is on vision, leadership, productivity and the implementation of business strategies.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 3 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher and has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years, or requires obtaining a ‘core’ level certification from the same organization.