Certification: Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP)
The Certified Business Analysis ProfessionalTM (CBAP) designation is a professional certification for individuals with extensive business analysis experience. With at least 7500 hours of hands-on BA experience, CBAP® recipients are the elite, senior members of the BA community.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 3 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
All IIBA exams are offered as online remote proctored exams that require a desktop or laptop, an internet connection, a working webcam, and microphone.
The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher and has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years, or requires obtaining a âcoreâ level certification from the same organization.
- This certification is considered in demand.
- This certification is related to military occupational specialties.