Certification: Fellow, Life Management Institute (FLMI)
When you have earned your Fellow, Life Management Institute™ (FLMI®), you'll be recognized by the industry, your competitors and your peers as a professional with advanced expertise in the operations, products and management of life and health insurance companies.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
On Site; Online Exam; Third Party Exam Center
The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher and has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years, or requires obtaining a ‘core’ level certification from the same organization.