Certification: Master Career Director (MCD)
If you have distinguished yourself in your discipline, be it resume writing, career coaching, career assessment, recruiting, job placement, outplacement, career counseling or human resources, you now have a way to benchmark your advanced level of talent with the Master Career Director (MCD) designation.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 3 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher and has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years, or requires obtaining a ‘core’ level certification from the same organization.