Certification: Certified Compensation Professional (CCP)
Obtaining the CCP designation is beneficial for human resources professionals responsible for their organization's base pay and incentive compensation programs. This may include examining and evaluating current market trends, managing compensation survey data including data analysis and conducting benchmarking studies, conducting audits to ensure legal compliance, and assessing and making appropriate recommendations for various pay programs, structures, policies and practices.
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 3 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
- The certification does not have a minimum education level or has an education level below a two-year Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree and the certification does not have a minimum requirement for work experience or requires two or less years of work experience.
- The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher, but has a work experience requirement of less than 2 years of work experience.
- The certification has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years but does not require a two-year Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree.
- This certification is considered in demand.
- This certification is related to military occupational specialties.