Certification: Certified Compensation Professional (CSCP)
CSCP will be of value to anyone seeking to validate his or her expertise in the field of sales compensation. This designation is intended for compensation professionals, HR professionals and sales operations professionals with responsibility for any aspect of sales compensation in their organization. This may include management, design and administration of sales compensation plans; communication and implementation of the sales compensation plans; and evaluation and analysis of sales compensation effectiveness.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 3 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
- The certification does not have a minimum education level or has an education level below a two-year Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree and the certification does not have a minimum requirement for work experience or requires two or less years of work experience.
- The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher, but has a work experience requirement of less than 2 years of work experience.
- The certification has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years but does not require a two-year Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree.
- This certification is considered in demand.
- This certification is related to military occupational specialties.