Certification: Functional Training Specialty Certification
Our Functional Training Specialty Certification is designed for fitness and allied health professionals who want to garner a deeper understanding of how to train the body to move more efficiently. Whether it's improving core function to give clients an edge in athletic competition or boosting balance to help older adults play with their grandchildren without pain, functional training can help all adults improve movement efficiency.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
The certification corresponds to a specialty within a recognized occupation. For example, Oncology Nurse and Pediatric Nurse are specialties within the nursing field, so Certified Oncology Nurse and Certified Pediatric Nurse would be classified as specialty certifications.