Certification: Grant Professionals Certification (CPC)
The GPC Exam is designed as a test for a "generalist" who is defined in broad terms as a person who is experienced and competent in the fundamentals of grantsmanship. The "generalist" designation represents the minimum standards required to successfully develop, prepare and manage a grant activity. Generalists may (and often do) possess proficiency at the mastery or distinguished level.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 3 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher and has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years, or requires obtaining a ‘core’ level certification from the same organization.