Certification: Credit Union Enterprise Risk Management Expert (CUERME)
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 3 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
Register for CUNA Enterprise Risk Management Certification School
Attend CUNA Enterprise Risk Management Certification School
Take the CUERME certification exam at the school. CUNA will take care of all exam logistics.
The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher and has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years, or requires obtaining a ‘core’ level certification from the same organization.