Certification: Certification in Risk Management Assurance (CRMA)
The CRMA is designed for internal auditors and risk management professionals with responsibility for and experience in providing risk assurance, governance processes, quality assurance, or control self-assessment (CSA). It demonstrates an individual's ability to evaluate the dynamic components that comprise an organization's governance and enterprise risk management program and provide advice and assurance around these issues.
- More than two years of education or training after high school required?
- More than two years of work experience required?
- Oral or Written Exam Required?
- Renewal Required?
- Every 1 Year(s)
- Renew through Continuing Educational Units(CEU)?
- Renew through Re-Examination?
- Renew through Continuing Professional Development(CPD)?
- Does applicant have choice of at least two options from above for renewal (CEU, CPD, or exam)?
- The certification does not have a minimum education level or has an education level below a two-year Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree and the certification does not have a minimum requirement for work experience or requires two or less years of work experience.
- The certification has an education level of an Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree or higher, but has a work experience requirement of less than 2 years of work experience.
- The certification has a work experience requirement of more than 2 years but does not require a two-year Associates of Arts or Associates of Sciences degree.
- This certification is related to military occupational specialties.