Calibration Technologists & Technicians
- Analyze test data to identify defects or determine calibration requirements.
- Attend conferences, workshops, or other training sessions to learn about new tools or methods.
- Calibrate devices by comparing measurements of pressure, temperature, humidity, or other environmental conditions to known standards.
Knowledge information for this career will be available soon.
Skills information for this career will be available soon.
Abilities information for this career will be available soon.
People interested in this work like activities that include practical, hands-on problems and solutions.
You might use software like this on the job:
Computer aided design CAD software
- Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Bentley MicroStation
Operating system software
- Apple macOS
Development environment software
- National Instruments LabVIEW
Get started on your career:
- Aerospace Engineering & Operations Technologists & Technicians
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering Technologists & Technicians
- Electrical & Electronics Repairers, Commercial & Industrial Equipment
- Mechanical Engineering Technologists & Technicians
- Robotics Technicians
You might like a career in one of these industries: