New Accounts Clerks
Financial Services Representative, Member Service Representative, New Accounts Representative, Personal Banker
- Perform teller duties as required.
- Compile information about new accounts, enter account information into computers, and file related forms or other documents.
- Collect and record customer deposits and fees and issue receipts, using computers.
- customer service
- sales and marketing
Arts and Humanities
- English language
Engineering and Technology
- computers and electronics
Math and Science
- arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, or statistics
- listening to others, not interrupting, and asking good questions
- talking to others
- looking for ways to help people
- understanding people's reactions
- communicate by speaking
- listen and understand what people say
- choose the right type of math to solve a problem
People interested in this work like activities that include data, detail, and regular routines.
They do well at jobs that need:
- Attention to Detail
You might use software like this on the job:
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
Data base user interface and query software
- Corporate Information Factory CIF
- Harland Financial Solutions DepositPro
Get started on your career: